Do you know the Xiaomi Headset BLE 4.1?
If the answer is "No, I don't!" take a look at our video to know more about this device.
Some basic information.
Talk time: 5 hours
Communication distance: 10 meters
Bluetooth specification: V4.1
Standby time: 180 hours
Charging time: 2 hours
Bluetooth protocol: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP
The main feature of this device is the CSR8610 Chip, a single-chip mono headset solution with advanced echo and bi-directional noise cancellation technology targeted for low-cost mono headsets, mono speakers or speakerphones and after car-kits applications.
Some specification of this chip.
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- HFP1.6, A2DP1.2 and AVRCP1.4
- HD voice (wideband speech)
- iOS battery status monitor
- Smart Apps support (Using GAIA)
- Multi-Language programmable audio prompts
- Simple speech recognition
- Configurable LED drivers
- Talk-time Extension
- 6th generation cVc®
- 1-mic Far-end NR / AEC algorithms for headset
- Frequency Enhanced Speech Intelligibility
- Ultra-low power WNR (200μA active; 10μA monitoring)