Webinar on improving the quality of firmware/embedded software development by implementing high quality requirement writing techniques.
Learn how writing good requirements can reduce project risks and facilitate project success. See a demo of how the deployment of a configurable and user-friendly requirements management platform can bring these best practices to life.
Some detail about how you’ll learn:
- Why high quality project requirements are so important
- How to structure your requirements
- What are the critical components of high quality requirements
- What meta data or attributes are important
- Why indicating dependencies is critical